We are always looking for people interested in helping us achieve our vision. We've listed a number of ways to get involved, but if you can think of others, we would love to hear them.
- Please consider helping in any of the following ways:Volunteer at program events such as the Holiday Parade, Lights On Afterschool, Student Art Show, and the Student Showcase.
- Attend the performances of our talented students, the exhibitions of their work, or any other gathering where our program is present.
- Volunteer to teach a class. You can share your knowledge and expertise in areas that match your hobbies or skills.
- Join the 21st Century "Community Action Team" to help plan events, reach out to the business community, and increase the program's visibility.
- Write a letter to a local news outlet, school board member, or alderman explaining how the program benefits you and your family.
- Donate materials to the program. If you have any items you would like to donate, speak to your local site coordinator or contact the program director. You can also look at our program's "wishlist" for ideas!
- Make a monetary donation to sponsor a student for a class or to sponsor an entire class.
- Ask your business or employer to sponsor students, specific classes, events, or even a whole site.
- Encourage friends and family to get involved through advocacy and volunteerism by participating in any of the ways listed above.
If you or someone you know would like to get involved with the 21st CCLC afterschool program please read our volunteer letter at the bottom of this page or please contact:
Tom McGee, Program Director
624-6384 Ext. 3030