Manchester School District, SAU #37
Program Support Staff will assist in providing leadership and support in academic, social/emotional, and recreational enrichment under the direct supervision of the 21st CCLC Site Coordinator. Support staff will provide a safe environment that educates, enlightens and inspires youth in a school setting.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school degree required, some college preferred
- Experience leading clubs
- Experience with student management and supervision
- Experience in lieu of certification will be considered
Specific Core Function:
To support the Site Coordinator in providing a safe and secure environment for afterschool program participants
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Lead and assist in recreational activities and other non-academic clubs
- Assist with homework help and academic classes as needed
- Assist site coordinator with program management and operations to include the distribution of snack and recording/managing student data
- Lead and assist in preparing a safe and creative environment using academic, social/emotional, and recreational enrichment including the preparation of needed supplies and materials
- Use age-appropriate methods that include youth development principles
- Supervise students in the assigned classes/clubs and when transitioning to the next activity
- Monitor student behavior and notify site coordinator of any problems.
- Report all incidents regarding students, staff and/or any unauthorized visitors to site coordinator.
- Maintain professional attitude, rapport, and appearance with all program stakeholders
- Attend all required staff meetings and trainings
- Perform other student-related duties as required by site coordinator