Manchester School District, SAU #37
The Enrichment Instructor will assist in providing leadership and support in academic, social/emotional, and recreational enrichment under the direct supervision of the 21st CCLC Site Coordinator. The Enrichment Instructor will provide a safe environment that educates, enlightens and inspires youth in a school setting.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school degree required, college degree preferred
- Experience in enrichment instruction
- Must possess skill(s)/expertise in area of instruction
- Experience in lieu of certification will be considered
- A minimum of 48 credit hours will be considered
Specific Core Function:
To provide enrichment instruction for the 21st CCLC program.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assists the site coordinator in providing a safe and secure environment for after-school program participants.
- Lead and assist in planning and implementation of the daily afterschool program under the direction of a Site Coordinator
- Responsible for writing lesson plans and offering activities that incorporate Manchester's Academic Standards throughout the school year
- Lead and assist in preparing a safe and creative environment using academic, social/emotional, and recreational enrichment including the preparation of needed supplies and materials
- Use age-appropriate methods that include youth development principles
- Supervise students in the assigned classes/clubs and when transitioning to the next activity
- Monitor student behavior and notify site coordinator of any problems.
- Report all incidents regarding students, staff and/or any unauthorized visitors to site coordinator.
- Maintain professional attitude, rapport, and appearance with all program stakeholders
- Communicate with school staff, parents, and other family members regarding program activities, student needs, academic performance, and events
- Attend all required staff meetings and trainings
- Assist site coordinator with program management and operations to include the distribution of snack and recording/managing student data
- Perform other student-related duties as required by site coordinator.